2013/01/14

My Squidoo Lens and Dealpl.us Affiliate Profile

Last week is really a long week and we worked for 8 working days in a row after the New Year break. Everyone get exhausted at the last minute. And we heard it will have a three 7-day continuous working days and more than two six-day working weeks. It really sucks.

I published two squidoo lens last week. Lots of people are interested in laser engraving machine and the laser engraving business, hoping one day they are able to become a laser engraver. As most people already knows that laser engraver business are quite lucrative, especially in the field of fine arts. My laser engraving machine lens is going to share some basic principals of laser engraving and of course, also the question about how to select a top quality laser engraver with less money.

My another lens is the Us Solid Solenoid Valve, a interesting lens about how does a solenoid valve work and some solenoid valve application useful links.

And one of my yahoo answers account get banned, which make me mad for a while. I used to answer question on yahoo answers every week, but yahoo got a strict management recently.  Fortunately my other account survived.


As for my dealpl.us profile at http://dealspl.us/user/Gaylesheerin, it's really interesting social site. You only need to post good deals and get affiliate money if some one view this deals. That's awesome, although $25 is still a long way to go for me( they only send you money for over $25 by Paypal).

No comments:

Post a Comment