2012/09/06

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Review


You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went . You could swear, curse the fates . But when it comes to the end , you have to let go .
Sometimes we`re on a collision course and we just don`t know it . Whether it`s by accident or by design , there`s not a thing we can do about it .
You know , you might`ve got a few more years out of it , but you chose to dosomething so special and unique that there was only a short window of time youcould do it . So , even if nothing ever happened , you`d still be right here where you are now .
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of.
If you find that you are not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.


These are the words of philosophy from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, an 2008 American fantasy drama film directed by David Fincher. It's one of my favorite movie, reminds me that I'm lucky to be alive. You will never know what's coming to you! Being special means nothing to yourself, what we should do is to  be the best of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment